Thursday, August 26, 2010

Press Start To Begin

Dear bored reader,
I have had enough of entertaining myself with thoughts about IP as I glance at the latest news or hear retorts in the law classroom. I'm tired of telling myself I have little to contribute or not enough time to really look into things. I let the commentary go without even a chance of being a conversation catalyst and I feel that should change. So I have started this blog with the hope that I will be able to think through my thoughts and start conversations. Here it is; I leave a trail of my perspective somewhere in the deep crevices of the web, feel free to follow along and change my course. I welcome commentary and additional facts, especially if my view is not well thought out or just plain wrong. Also I want my friends who don't know about IP to be able to follow along as well so let me know when something doesn't make sense. IPpeep refers not only to my chirping remarks, but also to the glance at headlines, articles, status updates, etc. that catch my eye. Almost nothing will be thoroughly processed over. More importantly, as a 2L, I'm still learning most of this stuff. With that disclaimer in mind, I hope you enjoy some of what you read.
Hoping to hear from you,
-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment